As part of a PR stunt leading up to the re-launch of Vancouver’s Planetarium. We built a quad copter drone in the shape of the Vancouver Planetarium (which looks suspiciously like a UFO).
- Helped to design, organize, shoot and place the OOH/guerilla materials.
- Helped to design, create a fake UFO conspiracy site and place fake print collateral around Vancouver.
- Helped to photograph the drone.
- 2014 Applied Arts Advertising Annual Winner (Experiential/Event)
- 2014 Applied Arts Advertising Annual Winner (Advertising/Non-Traditional)
- 2014 Marketing Awards shortlist (Turning Point/Single)
Creative Director: Hagan Ainsworth
Associate Creative Director/Senior Art Director: Chris Moore
Junior Art Director/Designer: Craig Fleisch
Copywriter: Greg Kieltyka